Sunday, November 15, 2015

BarkWorld Swag Bag Review: TropiClean Treats

Ok, dog breath isn't cute. Some people fawn over puppy breath, but I find it smelly! At nearly five years old, Axle doesn't have puppy breath, but he doesn't have really good breath, either. Part of that is to blame on his favorite treats and chews - beef tracheas, raw deer bones, and chicken/duck feet aren't very pleasant.

I've tried several dental-type chews in the past, but Axle has shown zero interest. From the original Greenies brand to the newer Minties, Axle has turned his nose up at every anti-bad-breath treat I could find.

I get a treat?


When I saw the TropiClean Fresh Breath +Plus dog treat in my swag bag from BarkWorld, I was excited to give it a try! Made in the USA, the treats are gluten-, corn-, grain-, and wheat-free. The treat itself has a softer texture than some of the dental treats on the market. It reminded me of the puppy-era Nylabones.
Want a treat?

Oh my dog, it's so good!


His breath is much better!
As picky as Axle is, he absolutely loved this treat! His breath was also noticeably better, so I'll definitely be getting more of these treats! Thanks to TropiClean for supporting BarkWorld and for giving us these treats to try in our swag bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment